Students who, during the school year, suffer extraordinarily high health / dental care costs, which are and not covered by the public sector, can apply for financial support from SIA. This includes:
- GP deductible.
- Cost of treatment prescribed by GP, physical therapist/chiropractor.
- Treatment by a specialist and blue prescription medications, which are added to the National Insurance receipt card (deductible card).
- White prescription medications.
- Necessary dental care expenses (bleaching of teeth not included)
- Other expenses necessary to participate in classes.
Only necessary expenses, as prescribed by GP, are covered.
We do not cover the cost of glasses.
There is a deductible of NOK 1000, which is subtracted the first time you apply for funding.
SiA can reimburse up to 40% of total, documented expenses. Maximum funding per student per calendar year is NOK 7 500,-. The arrangement only applies to full-time students who have paid tuition.
The minimum rate for payment is NOK 500, -. per semester.
If expenses are covered by the National Insurance/ insurance arrangements, no reimbursement will be given. Contraception and vaccination expenses are not covered.
Application must be submitted on a separate form with the following attachments:
- Short explanation of the cause of the medical expenses (use the back of the form).
- Documentation from dentist/GP.
- Copies of receipts/deductible card. It must be clear from the receipts that the bill has been paid. Receipts are not returned.
- Copies of valid student ID and receipt for paid tuition.
- Applications are processed 3 times per semester.
- Fall semester: 21.9, 9.11 and 21.12
See guidelines for the health care fund on the application form.
NO ADVANCE PAYMENTS!
If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send the application to:
Eli Stålesen, SiA Helse
Gimlemoen 32, Postboks 1864, 4686 Kristiansand S