We aim to make Spicheren fitness centre a good place to be for all our users. To maintain a high quality standard, we ask you as a user to please contribute by following these simple guidelines.
1. Use lockers and prevent theft by using a padlock every time you visit the fitness centre. You are responsible for your own possessions. Cloths, bags and similar shall not be brought into the training areas! Lockers shall not be locked after opening hours. If so, the lock will be cut and the content stored at Spicheren for one week.
2. Make sure you always use clean clothes and shoes when you exercise. Use shoe shelves for your outdoor shoes in the changing rooms where these exist.
3. Feel free to enjoy your food in our friendly reception area, as the changing rooms are limited to drink only, both before and after you have worked out.
4. Use towels in saunas and when you work out on mats and strength training and fitness equipment. Spray and clean the machines after use.
5. Answer your phone and make your phone calls in an area where you do not disturb other members and guests. We would like our training areas and changing rooms to be no phone zones.
6. Do not take photos at the fitness centre unless you have consulted the centre administration.
7. Allow others to use the machines while you rest between sets to reduce everyone’s wait.
8. Contribute to keeping the centre tidy to everyone’s comfort by always putting equipment back after use. If you discover any fault/defect with any equipment, please contact the staff in the fitness area or reception immediately.
For use of the pool area, please refer to separate guidelines through announcements in the pool area, changing rooms and showers.
Thank you for familiarising yourself with these rules and for being an active contributor to a friendly training environment at Spicheren.
Any breach of these rules, or other guidelines concerning the use of the fitness centre, may cause dismissal and/or exclusion from the fitness centre.
Spicheren fitness centre